November 30, 2010

this is about everything

Why is it soo gloomy outside? I woke up and thought it was night time. No lie. Why is the weather tricking me by making it look like its cold outside? I go outside and its 12 degrees wtf. The library is packed as usual as I watch all these people be productive, here I am watching Gossip Girl. Go me! You know that good feeling you get after you tell someone something really important that you have been holding in for a while? Well I experienced that a couple of days ago and I have to say I feel SOO much better. I compare it to cleaning my room. Horrible example I know but it works for me because  I'm messy :) I know I haven't written about anything in particular but that's because I haven't had one of those 'AHA' moments, you know, the ones that Oprah always talks about. But when I do I'll definitely blog about it. Promise. Wow, it looks like I make alot of promises BUT I keep them :) tooodles kids

No comments:

Post a Comment