November 25, 2010

exams

So peeps its that wonderful time of the year again, and no I'm not talking about Christmas. But I wish I was talking about Christmas, I'd do almost anything for a delicious shortbread cookie right about now lol. Nope guys, its EXAM TIME! woooo! I personally am a horrible exam taker (is that even a phrase?) so yes, I despise exam time. Coupled with it being negative zero ;) and constantly dark every time I look out the window, all I wanna do is curl up in my semi-warm bed, watch Mad Men with a peppermint mocha. And to make things worse, I finish exams on the last day- never fails, thanks uw.  So while I'm studying till my head explodes, you guys can enjoy the horrid weather, the snow and some timmies. I'm envious of you all. All I really have to look forward too is 9 days of xmas break. Yup you read that right, NINE days. Thanks again uw. But hey, staying here till the last day does comes with its perks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment